Can I Marry Books?

02:08




"Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill."

Can I marry Books ?

This question had been in my head since I was 15. That time, I still don't understand frustration, disappointment and losing hope. I just read because I want to. At some phase in life, where I felt I just needs books to stay calm. Where books give me another meaning in life. Books used to be the only thing I put my hopes and trust. I have so many friends but they're not as loyal as book. Friends keep me company but they aren't true. Books never judge and books never underestimate my abilities. When people keep saying I couldn't, books always prove them wrong. I always believe reading is a conversation where all books talk but a good books listen as well - mostly books I've read. 







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Googling "I marry books" dan nyasar ke artikel ini. Salam dari negeri seberang!

    ReplyDelete